- Building an unneeded airport is an inexcusable waste of taxpayers’ money.
- Putting an airport or other development on foodland is grossly irresponsible; farmland is permanently destroyed by development.
- Such development would eliminate important natural habitat and essential wildlife corridors adjacent to the new Rouge National Urban Park.
- Foodland close to Canada’s largest and fastest-growing city must be fiercely protected to ensure future food security.
- No government has a right to deprive future generations of an irreplaceable food and freshwater resource.
Sign and share the petition!