Dear friends:Updated: Fixed the Technorati tags.
My heartfelt appreciation goes out to all of you who have taken the time and trouble to send me "forwards" over the past 12 months. Thank you for making me feel safe, secure, blessed, healthy and brought many a smile to my face.
1. Extra thanks to whoever sent me the email about rat crap in the glue on envelopes - 'cause I now have to go get a wet towel every time I need to seal an envelope.
2. Also, I scrub the top of every can I open for the same reason. Because of your genuine concern, I no longer drink Coca Cola because it I know it can remove toilet stains, which is not exactly an appealing characteristic.
3. I no longer check the coin return on pay phones because I could be pricked with a needle infected with some horrible disease.
4. Or sit in cinema seats for the same reason.
5. I no longer use cancer-causing deodorants even though I smell like a water buffalo on a hot day.
6. I no longer go to shopping malls because someone might drug me with a perfume sample and rob me.
7. Or if I did survive the shops I would be grabbed, raped and murdered by a nasty man in the car park.
8. I no longer eat KFC because their "chickens" are actually horrible mutant freaks with no eyes or feathers.
9. However, I no longer worry about my soul because at last count I have 363,214 angels looking out for me.
10. Thanks to you I have learnt that God only answers my prayers if I forward an e-mail to seven of my friends and make a wish within five minutes.
11. I no longer have any savings because I gave it to a sick girl on the internet who is about to die in the hospital (for the 1,387,258th time).
12. In fact, I no longer have any money at all but that will change once I receive the $15,000 that Microsoft and AOL are sending me for participating in their special on-line email program.
Yes, I want to thank you all so much for looking out for me that I will now return the favour!
If you don't send this e-mail to at least 144,000 people in the next 7 minutes, a large pigeon with a wicked case of diarrhea will land on your head at 5:00 PM (EST) this afternoon. I know this will occur because it actually happened to a friend of my next door neighbour's, ex-mother-in-law's, second husband's, cousin's beautician.
Only then will you be able to enjoy the festive season with your special friends and family and prepare well for the new year.
.... Oh, and Have a nice day !
Best wishes for the festive season!
Tags: chain letters, humour, internet, urban legends