His reason for doing it goes like this:
People who are trying to decide whether to create a blog or not go through a thought process much like this:Sounds a little like ... everybody. :-)
1. The world sure needs more of ME.
2. Maybe I’ll shout more often so that people nearby can experience the joy of knowing my thoughts.
3. No, wait, shouting looks too crazy.
4. I know – I’ll write down my daily thoughts and badger people to read them.
5. If only there was a description for this process that doesn’t involve the words egomaniac or unnecessary.
6. What? It’s called a blog? I’m there!
The blogger’s philosophy goes something like this:
Everything that I think about is more fascinating than the crap in your head.
Back to my brief vacation from blogging.
Tags: blog, dilbert, humour, scott adams