This isn't going to be a pro-conservative site, although it may seem that way at times. I'll try to be fair, giving credit where credit is due.
About my political leanings:
- I'm a member of the Ontario Progressive Conservative Party
- I'm a former member of the Progressive Conservative Party of Canada
- I'm a former member of the Canadian Alliance Party of Canada
- I'm a current member of the Conservative Party of Canada
- Any member of any legislature, regardless of their political stripe simply because it takes guts to stand up day-after-day and have not one single person say anything nice about you.
- All opinions, when represented clearly as such. An opinion is not a fact, no matter how "self-evident" it is.
- Politics that promote change, not politics that promote stagnancy. I'd rather see a government take a risk to make life better and fail, than to continue the policies of inaction, accomplish nothing, but be lauded for doing nothing to harm anything.